fredag 12 juni 2009

What is wrong with you people???

Maybee I should have started to write my blog in english since the interest on the other side of the pond seems to be extremly high.

And for you who uses Google translator or any other translation program, I can really understand why I am the topic on your catshows.

But if you translate word for word, the outcome is diffrent. As you might know english is not the only language in this world.
I would say that if the translation sites are 100% correct, howcome there are people have translation as a job? because they are not correct, you get an idea about a conversation, but I don't wrote my blog according to the grammarbooks, I write it just as I would say it out loud. And Ironi is something that can not be translatet, it is more of a feeling and you have to understand the language to get the point.

And since you just care and look for the words that rub you the wrong way, I suggest you keep on doing what you are doing and you can read my blog to aggravate yourself even more :)

What do you gain to just slandor and gossip?
Don't you have anything better to do with your life?
I guess not!

But what really surprises me it is like a wildfire, for what? Whatever you want it to be.
Sounds better when you tell the story?

In the future, if you have any questions regarding my blog or anything else, you are welcome to contact me in person and I will gladly translate for you. But I suppose it will not be as much fun.

1 kommentar: